Quality Assuranceblack box testing white box testing incremental testing integrated testing systems testing sanity testing regression testing load testing performance testing fail-over testing selenium test cases test plan
What We Do
GOING BUG FREE!
Synsoft Global’s Website and Mobile App Testing Team works with a test-it-to-break-it attitude. Our aim is to keep a check on whether the product or service being developed is meeting the specified requirements and standard of execution. We encourage and enforce the widely recognized understanding that the QA/testing team should get involved early in the life cycle of the product, taking part especially in the required review process. We have technical people on the QA team that help us with white box testing.
Along with white box app testing services and test servers, Synsoft also maintains an array of the latest smartphone devices, tablets, etc, to support real-time, mobile app testing. Our processes include design testing, functional testing, and compatibility testing.
We also specialize in VOIP QA which plays a key role in the roll-out of next generation voice communications. Synsoft Global is one of the major providers of VOIP Software Testing Services.
BLACK BOX TESTING
Testing the behavior of the product and ensuring that the actual output matches the expected output
WHITE BOX TESTING
Testing done with a knowledge of the internal structure, design, and implementation.
Providing testing solutions for VOIP based communication systems, networks and applications.
Ensuring that the product behaves according to the functional requirements without considering design.
Focusing on customer acceptance and how well the customer can use the product to achieve the required task.
Quick tests on designs that are still in progress and before they’re linked together as a prototype.
Testing the project on all supported platforms, popular devices, browsers and operating systems.
Module-wise testing is done when the product involves modules that work independently of other modules.
Testing the overall working of an application, with all its parts/modules, to conclude if they function well together.
Testing websites with a range of loads to determine the point at which the system’s response time degrades or begins to fail.
At Synsoft, we provide software and appliance offerings to test manage and monitor networked systems.
We are VOIP software testing company engaged in black-box testing in the following ways:
- Audio Quality: To test the audio quality of voice transfer during calls against set standards.
- Video Quality: To test the video output of the products in order to ensure good quality of video transfer.
- Traffic Flow: To monitor the flow of traffic in order to ensure the use of proper protocols during the flow of traffic.
- Basic User-Interface: We test the products to ensure user-friendliness and ease-of-use of the user interface.
- Media Recording: The products are tested to ensure that the files transferred from one user to another are correctly transmitted and received without any damage on the other side.
- Zero Configurations: To test products to determine the basic system requirements for using them.
- USB Integration: To test products to determine which USB based peripherals can be integrated with the product.
- Voicemail: To test products to ensure proper recording, saving and playback of voice mails.
- Other activities include testing of Transfer & Conference, Stress Testing, and testing behavior behind different firewalls.